DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. The Total Alkalinity (T.A.) of the pool and spa water should be maintained between 80 and 140ppm (parts per million). Add Total Alkalinity Plus when Total Alkalinity of water needs to be increased.
2. Use a Test Kit to determine the Total Alkalinity of water.
3. Add 16g (2 heaped teaspoons) per 1000 litres to increase Total Alkalinity by approx. 10 ppm. If your pool holds 40,000 litres of water you will need to add 640g of Total Alkalinity Plus to increase the T.A. by 10ppm
4. Always pre-dissolve in a plastic bucket full of water before adding to pool water.
5. Ensure that the circulation system is running before pouring the solution into water immediately above return inlet.
6. Never add product when pool/spa is being used. Allow 15 minutes before using pool/spa.
7. After 24 hours test and repeat dose if required.
No Product Features Avaiailble
*Delivery charges apply