DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Once a fortnight, or more frequently in hot weather, the pool water should be Shock treated by the addition of Granular Shock Chlorine.
2. Adjust the pH to 7.2 using a pH adjuster.
3. Add 110g of Granular Shock per 10ml of pool water.
4. Pre-dissolve in a plastic bucket of lukewarm water following the instructions below. If water quality is really poor, double the dose rate.
5. Slowly pour the dissolved solution above the pool return inlets.
6. Also apply this product if the pool has been neglected or algal growth has appeared on the floor or walls of the pool, or there has been an exceptionally high bather load.
7. Leave the pool filtration running continuously until problem has been resolved.
*Note: ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD THIS PRODUCT BE MIXED WITH OTHER CHLORINES IN USE OR ADDED TO THE POOL THROUGH FEEDER/SKIMMER CONTAINING TABLETS OR OTHER CHLORINE DONORS.
Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers and other chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur. When pre-dissolving product always use a clean plastic container. If in doubt wash thoroughly before use. Always handle products in a well ventilated area, preferably outdoors. When dissolving product always add product to water and not vice versa. Use only 100g of product per 10 litres of water each treatment. Repeat treatments if required. Always wash hands thoroughly after handling pool chemicals. Store in a cool, dry place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage. Instructions and dosages given are a guide for most effective use.
No Product Features Avaiailble
*Delivery charges apply