DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. These tablets are designed for use with a Bromine feeder.
2. When feeder device requires refilling with tablets always follow manufacturer’s instructions.
3. Ensure tablets used in the feeder are of the same chemical (Bromo-chloro-Dimethyl Hydantoin). If other materials have been used previously, wash out the feeder thoroughly before adding tablets. Use only feeders designed for Bromine.
4. Adjust feeder to ensure a constant bromine residual is present in the pool or spa.
5. Check bromine levels regularly with a Relax Test Kit and maintain a bromine residual of 3-4mg/litre (ppm) for domestic pools/spas. 4-6 for commercial pools/spas.
6. Check pH value regularly with a Relax Test Kit and maintain a level of 7.2 to 7.6.
Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers and other chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur. When pre-dissolving product always use a clean plastic container. If in doubt wash thoroughly before use. Always handle products in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors. When dissolving the product always add the product to water and not vice versa. Use only 100g of product per 10 litres of water for each treatment. Repeat treatments if required. Always wash hands thoroughly after handling pool chemicals. Store in a cool, dry place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage. Instructions and dosages given are a guide for most effective use.
No Product Features Avaiailble
*Delivery charges apply