Frequently Asked Questions
Can we see the Hot Tubs before we buy?
- Absolutely. We have dedicated showrooms in Bristol, Cardiff, Swansea and New bury (visit our contact page for more information), where our Hot Tubs are on display and available for you to view. Please feel free to pop by at any time. Our friendly team will be more than happy to discuss and demonstrate any product for you.
Can I customize my Hot Tub?
- At Dreamspas, we pride ourselves on offering many additional features on our Hot Tubs as standard however, if you have specific requirements that are not already included on your Tub of choice, please speak to one our friendly staff who will be able to discuss your requirements with you.
How long will my delivery take?
- Estimated delivery dates will be given at the point of purchase. Once you have ordered your Hot Tub, our Operations Department will liaise with you as to delivery.
What plumbing, and electrics do I need?
- Hot Tubs don’t need a permanent water supply. They’re filled and drained using a hosepipe so you won’t need to install any additional plumbing at your home.All of our hot tubs, swim spas and saunas require an electrical supply. This varies according to model and advice will be given by our sales staff during the purchasing process. We can quote to install the electrics for you or if you prefer, you can employ your own electrician to carry out the work for you. Your electrician does not need to be present when the Hot Tub arrives.
What access do you need to fit my Hot Tub?
- Once you have placed your order, we request an access video or photos. If necessary, our Operations Manager will contact you and carry out a full site survey over the telephone or by attending your property. If lifting equipment is required, our Operations Manager will discuss this with you.
What are the running costs?
- Costing will vary depending on regularity of use, ambient temperatures, electrical tariff and the temperature you wish to operate your hot tub at.Our Hot Tubs are manufactured to maximize efficiency wherever possible and include full cabinet insulation and insulated covers as standard, which ensures minimum energy loss. At Dreamspas we are always creating new and innovate ideas to help reduce cost and maximize efficiency for our customers.
Where are your Hot Tubs made?
- Our hot tubs are made in Hungary by Wellis, who are Europe’s award winning, largest manufacturer of hot tubs, swim spas and saunas.
Do I need any particular surface for my Hot Tub placement?
- Your Hot Tub must be sited on a structurally sound, level surface. A filled spa can weigh a great deal. A reinforced concrete base at least four inches thick is recommended for your Hot Tub. Existing patio slabs and block paving may be utilized but must be flat and level. Wooden decking is also a popular base; however, all bases must be able to take the weight of the Hot Tub plus the water and the occupants. Grass is not considered suitable however, a genius little product (available in stock) called the Smart Deck provides the perfect solution and establishes a flat and level surface for your Hot Tub, even on grass! If you are in any doubt, please speak to us.