pH Minus is used for reducing the pH of pool or spa water. This product should be added to your pool or spa water if your test kit result indicates that the pH is high.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Test the pH of your pool or spa water daily. The pH of your water should be maintained between 7.2 and 7.6
2. If your test kit reading indicates that the pH of your pool or spa water is higher than 7.6, add pH Minus at a rate of 10gm per 1000 litres of water. (E.g. If your pool contains 7,000 litres of water add 70gm of pH Minus). One heaped teaspoon holds approximately 9gm of pH Minus
3. Pre-dissolve in a clean plastic bucket filled with water.
4. Ensure that the circulation system is running when adding pH Minus.
5. Slowly pour the solution into water immediately above the pool or spa return inlet.
6. Test pH daily and repeat dose until test reading indicates pH has been reduced to 7.4
7. Never add product when pool or spa is being used; do not allow pool or spa to be used for 30 minutes after adding pH Minus.
Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur. When pre-dissolving product always use a clean plastic container. If in doubt wash thoroughly before use. Always handle products in a well ventilated area, preferably outdoors. When dissolving product always add the product to water and not vice versa. Use only 500gm of product per 5 litres of water for each treatment. Repeat treatments if required. Always wash hands thoroughly after handling chemicals. Store in a cool dry place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage. Instructions and dosages given are a guide for most effective use.
No Product Features Avaiailble
*Delivery charges apply