DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is important to maintain a clean and healthy filtration system whether in a pool or spa. Part of regular maintenance is the cleaning of sand or cartridges within the filter. Filter and Cartridge Cleaner is designed to help with this cleaning process.
1. Sand Filters Backwash the filter, drain and isolate, replace drain before proceeding.
2. Add at a rate as follows: Refill the filter chamber with water and allow to soak overnight. Rinse thoroughly to waste for at least 2 minutes before returning the filter to service.
3. Remove the cartridge and other screens from the unit and flush soiling from filter body, cartridge and screens.
4. Soak overnight the cartridge and screens in a 5% solution of Filter and Cartridge cleaner.
5. Rinse thoroughly, allow to dry and clean with a soft brush, reassemble the filter unit and return to service.
Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers and chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur. Always handle products in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors. When diluting products always use a clean plastic container. If in doubt wash thoroughly before use. When diluting products always add the product to water and not vice versa. Always wash hands thoroughly after handling pool chemicals. Store in a cool dry place. Instructions and dosages given are a guide for most effective use. Always shake bottle before use.
No Product Features Avaiailble
*Delivery charges apply