DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Maintain a Free Chlorine Residual of between 2 and 3 ppm (parts per million).
2. Pre-dissolve granules in a clean plastic bucket filled with pool or spa water.
3. To increase the chlorine residual in 1000 litres of water by 1ppm add 2gm of Stabilised Chlorine Granules. (E.g. 140gm of Stabilised Chlorine Granules added to 70,000 litres of water will increase the chlorine residual by 1ppm). One heaped teaspoon holds approximately 7gm of Stabilised Chlorine Granules.
4. Ensure that pool/spa circulation system is running when adding the product. Operate circulation pump for at least 30 minutes after adding this product.
5. Re-test water to ensure that optimum chlorine level has been achieved (2 to 3ppm)
6. Never add product when pool or spa is being used; do not allow pool/spa to be used for at least 30 minutes after adding Stabilised Chlorine Granules.
Never mix with any other chemicals including cleaning products, weed killers and other chlorine products, as a dangerous reaction may occur. When pre-dissolving product always uses a clean plastic container. If in doubt wash thoroughly before use. Always handle products in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors. When dissolving product always add the product to water and not vice versa. Use only 100g of product per 10 litres of water for each treatment. Repeat treatments if required. Always wash hands thoroughly after handling pool chemicals. Store in a cool dry place. Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage. Instructions and dosages given are a guide for most effective use.
No Product Features Avaiailble
*Delivery charges apply