Due to the characteristics of its stainless steel material, Volcano spa is the best choice for a timeless appearance. The subdued elegance and unique design are the main characteristics of Volcano. Volcano is overwhelming with its several advantages: the stainless steel is resistant to UV-rays, frost and thermal stresses. Thanks to the weather-resistant coating, it is perfect for both indoor and o...
Due to the characteristics of its stainless steel material, Volcano spa is the best choice for a timeless appearance. The subdued elegance and unique design are the main characteristics of Volcano. Volcano is overwhelming with its several advantages: the stainless steel is resistant to UV-rays, frost and thermal stresses. Thanks to the weather-resistant coating, it is perfect for both indoor and outdoor usage. In spite we provided a sleek design, we didn’t forget the unique hot air massage experience either, which is now associated with 38 jets.
ENERGY EFFICIENT CIRCULATION PUMP
We fit the LAING low energy eco circulation pump as standard equipment to most of our spas, and as an added cost option to some others. With its very low power consumption (around 40% less than a typical circulation pump) and almost silent running this pump can provide significant savings off the spas overall running costs.
Energy consumption test for spas with double hydro-motor and LAING circulation pump:
Half an hour of usage outdoors, in the winter only costs 21¢.
Our spa’s shell is a technological triumph, we have developed an entirely eco-neutral Acrylic/Abs/polymer laminate system that results in a stronger, lighter, more stable, eco friendly and ultimately bio degradable product.
It even self insulates for both heat and sound, significantly lowering running costs as well as making our spas probably the quietest as well as safest for your family you can buy.
Some benefits of POLI-MAX™ reinforced spa body
- Highly effective sound insulation, probably the quietest Spas available – Take a spa whenever it pleases you and it won’t annoy the neighbours!
- Highly effective heat insulation – which means a longer time between heating intervals - reduced electricity costs!
- Ecologically sound product, easily degradable, (unlike fibreglass it does not give off any hazardous styrol gas). Thus it is not classes as hazardous and meets all relevant EU standards
REINFORCED MOLDED ABS FLOOR PAN
The insulated one piece molded floor pan forms the foundation upon which we build our spas. The pan sides extend upwards and form a, moisture and insect proof barrier to protect the spas structure from the detrimental effects of damp ground.
Our reflective barrier insulation system extends across the floor pan to prevent valuable waste heat being drawn through the base by the “cold sink effect” that is created by damp ground.
We manufacture all our own covers to ensure consistent quality and the highest level of thermal insulation effectiveness. This helps to keep our customer’s energy costs to a minimum.
Our covers include features like a full length hinge buffer seal, internal vapour seal, and a marine grade UV resistant outer cover. the top surface slopes like a house roof so that rain can easily run off.
Available in six colours.
All Wellis spas use a multi-stage filtration and sanitation system that ensures crystal clear, safe bathing water with the minimum of user input.
The process starts with our special antimicrobial cartridge filters.
Once the spa water has been filtered it passes through the heater and then the eco-circulation pump.
Next it is passed through UV-C water sanitizer lamp or in.Clear automatic water treatment system, or you can also equip your spa with automatic chemical dosing systems.
WELLIS SPA CONTROLS
Wellis Smart Touch control panel
Introducing our new multi-function color touch-screen hot tub control panel. Without buttons, keyboards and covers, the new Wellis control panel is fun to use, and its menu system, easy to learn and understand, makes it a breeze for anyone to control the hot tub.
No buttons or keys!
- Easy Wheel menu selection: the easiest way to set your ideal hot tub settings. To select a function (water treatment, sound system, color therapy lighting, hot tub settings) turn the wheel on the left until the icon for the desired function becomes active.
- Notification icons: the notification icons that appear in the top right of the screen show the status of the connected accessories (audio system, Wi-Fi, in.clear™ ...).
- Wi-Fi: connect your system to the network via Wi-Fi, so that you can control the condition of your hot tub any time, even when you are away from home. In addition to simple hot tub control, the WiFi connection also enables listening to your favorite music while bathing – even via a computer in the house.
- Water treatment: the water treatment menu allows you to set ideal sanitizing and heating values simply and quickly. Select, set or modify one of the five possible settings needed to keep your hot tub in its crystal clear condition.
- 2270 mm
- 2570 mm
- 900 mm
- Stainless Steel
- Side Cover Material
- Horizontside UV-proof Wood Textured
- Reclining places
- Sitting places
- floor drain
- Power Requirement
- 2 x 2hp single speed
- Energy-efficient W-EC circulation pump
- 350 kg
- 1780 L
- Control system
- Gecko (IN.YE-3)
- Control Panel
- Wellis Smart Touch
- Total number of jets
- Water sanitizer
- LED Lights
- Thermo cover
- Wellis Smart Phone remote application with WiFi connection
- Heat exchanger preparation
What is Included
- Free Delivery
- Free Installation
- Free Positioning
- Free Thermal Cover
- Free Water treatment training
- Free Initial Fill
10 Years Shell Structure, 3 Years on Cabinet, Plumbing and Control Box, 2 Years on Spa Components, 2 Years LED, 1 Year UV-C Bulb